Sunday, December 24. 2006
Thursday, December 21. 2006
More from my favorite section of my local newspaper
): The Police Blotter:
A man in the area of Constant Friendship Boulevard and Tollgate Road told police Saturday someone dressed in a bear suit was stopping vehicles near the intersection.
I wonder if they simply put one of those ear tags on him and let him go?
Monday, December 18. 2006
Seems that I was tagged by Sam
5 Things you didn't know about me:
- I initially studied to be an Astrophysicist.
- I have never lived more than 25 miles from where I grew up.
- I don't like heights. Not at all.
- As a child, I had pretty severe asthma and allergies. I had to get shots twice a week for years to get de-sensitized.
- If I had to pick one regret, it's that I didn't have a daughter.
You're it: Yoav
Thursday, December 14. 2006
For all true Ren and Stimpy fans, this
Wednesday, December 13. 2006
site now hosts the very cool ASF Community/Committers page (due to the hard work of David Reid
). My next step is to hack my
committers page (which is more an ASF records housekeeping page) to the FOAF
info David's page uses.